- 2 ea. burger buns (see the recipe)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 tbsp. mustard
- 2 slices of cheddar
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato
- 8-10 pickles
- 4 tbsp. kasper’s burger sauce
1. Prepare BBQ or get a pan ready
2. Shape your burger patties and season with salt and pepper
3. Place the bacon in a pan and cook til crisp
3. Cook the burgers to the preferred temperature and brush the cooked sides with mustard.
4. Once the burgers are cooked place a slice of cheddar on the burger and let it melt.
5. Fry the buns in the bacon fat on the pan and assemble the burger.
6. Start with kasper’s burger sauce on the bottom bun, then arugula, the patty, tomatoes, onions, pickles, & more burger sauce.