- 5 lb. potatoes, cut into chunks (any potatoes work, i love red potatoes though)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 whole poblano, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 whole red bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat your oven to 425°F/225°C.
In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, poblano pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper.
Pour potatoes onto two rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan twice.
Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes, tossing twice.
Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving.